Tuesday, February 26, 2008

virus stuff

my sil melissa called me yesterday to ask why comments were deleted.

someone left a comment (marisar?) that said click here and the robot in me clicked.
(duh) it took me to another page and all i saw was 'virus' and 'checker'
in red and green and really big type.

i exited immediately- bugged that i fell for it- and hoping i wouldn't get
a virus from it. in the back of my mind was the thought: there is a small
fraction of viruses written for macs- there's a good chance this isn't one of
them.

anyway, the next morning there was another one. i deleted it without
opening. (goooood for youuuuu, amy. you get a gold star.)

anyway- i don't know what it was. maybe it was just someone playing a joke.
now you've been warned. :)

hmmm, maybe going private is in my near future.

1 comment:

thebigcookiefam said...

Good job on getting a gold star!