Wednesday, September 9, 2009

21 challenge

it takes 21 days to make or break a habit, right?

my sister has done these 21 day challenges for years now and is on round 19! i have done it in the past, and it's a great experience!

i'm happy to join in. it's difficult some days, but sooo worth it in the end. like she says, the 21 days will pass anyway, why not be a better you when on day 21?
here's to the next 3 weeks.

yesterday i looked all over for my download cable that connects my camera to my computer.
i came up short.
this am i asked g if he took it. he had. it was in his laptop bag.
cable found, i tried to download pics of a halloween tree i fashioned out of the neighbor's chopped-down tree.
nothing happened. no iphoto.
we can't find the original discs, so we have to buy it. again.
and on it goes....

1 comment:

Rhonna Farrer said...

nooooo! are you kidding me? arghh...
technology! man. so sorry.

and YEA!!!! so excited you are on board, sistah! you can dooo eeeet!
xox
R